Thank you so much for your patience during this challenging situation. The wellbeing of our guests and staff are most important to us and we have been working hard preparing to open for business. We are following the guidelines provided by the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology to operate during this pandemic. If you would like to read these guidelines please click the link below.
In addition to the above guidelines,
we have a few more that we are asking our guests to abide by
- Please confirm your appointments when you receive your reminders so we know you are coming. We have many clients wanting to get in due to all the cancelling during the last 2 months. It will help tremendously to know if there will be an available spot on our books. We understand some of you are choosing to continue quarantining and have no problem rescheduling your appointments to a later date.
- We will be taking temperatures upon arrival. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees or are exhibiting any symptoms of illness we will not be able to perform your service. Do not come to your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who is sick. There will be no penalties for last minute cancellations for a while. But please give as much notice as possible.
- Come alone to your appointment, we do not have extra sitting room at this time to accommodate guests who are not receiving services. And we want to social distance as much as possible, so the less people in here at a time, the better. Also please keep your belongings to a minimum to prevent unnecessary use of countertop space and the risk of spreading viruses to surfaces.
- If you prefer to stay in your car until your service provider is ready, we are happy to text when it is time to come in. We will also do our best to notify you should your stylist be running behind. Due to the extra time required to sanitize stations between clients there is a chance of being 10 – 15 minutes behind by the end of the day.
- We are requiring all our guests to wear a mask, it will need to fasten at your ears so we can perform services around it. We apologize, but If you are receiving a color service, we cannot guarantee that we will not get color on it. The salon has a small supply of disposable masks that can be purchased for $2.00 each, but due to the difficulty in acquiring large quantities of masks we ask that you do your best to bring your own.
- We are asking everyone to wash their hands when they arrive and when possible, use your own pens to sign credit card receipts.
- We are requiring all guests to sign a waiver, please print and sign and bring with you to your appointment.
Please download this form and bring to your appointment: