Your appointments are important to Hair-Do Salon and its employees. We want to make sure your time is valued and and the time of our employees are valued as well. The allotted time for your appointment is specific to you and we want your experience at Hair-Do to be stellar!
- We mainly remind through text messaging, if you do not text, a phone call or email can be issued.
- We send out a reminder 2 days prior.
- We also provide a reminder card if you chose to have one when you schedule at the salon.
- While we do send out these reminders, it is important for the client to remember their appointment and plan their day accordingly.
- If something goes wrong on our end and we are not able to send out reminders you are still expected to show up for your appointment.
- We require a cancellation 24 hours PRIOR to your appointment.
- Cancellations are ONLY ACCEPTED through TEXT and PHONE CALL. Email, Facebook & other Social Media methods are not acceptable forms of communication for cancellations.
- If you cancel after 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged 50% of the service, even in a rescheduling situation. If you have a service where a deposit was made, that deposit is forfeited, if the deposit does not equal 50%, you will be required to pay the balance before you can schedule another appointment.
LATE / TARDY POLICY:
- If you no show your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the service.
- By cancelling at least 24 hours in advance it allows us time to try and fill your slot and keep our Hair-Do Stylists schedules full.
- When a client doesn’t show up it leaves empty time on the book that is unfillable and a stylist with nothing to do. Having clients and doing hair is our job and how we provide for our families, an unexpected No Show really hurts our day and affects our income.
- At 10 minutes you are considered late and we will call to see if you are on your way. We will always try to accommodate your entire appointment but If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may need to forgo parts of your service in order to stay within the time allotted to you. If you are so late that some of your services are not able to be performed you will still be charged for them, because the time was scheduled out for you and the un performed services will be treated as a No Show.
- If available, we will pull in other stylists to help so that all your services can be performed and sometimes services can be moved to other stylists. Our goal in this situation is to keep the stylists running on time so other clients are not inconvenienced.
- If you think you will be late, please call ahead of time or as soon as you know so we can begin to plan on accommodating you and the stylists schedule!
- There may be times when a service cannot be performed because there is not enough time and you will have to reschedule. Please understand that our hands are tied in this situation, it’s not fair for the stylist and/or their other clients to be pushed behind and/or rushed. This again will be treated as a No Show and you will be required to pay for the missed appointment.
- We understand that there will be times when things are out of your control, such as unexpected traffic, etc. We will always do our best to accommodate, it happens and we understand. Please call and let us know you will be late.
- Clients who habitually cancel, reschedule last minute, show up late for their appointments and/or no show will be required to put a down payment equal to 50% of the service price.
- If a No Show occurs again you will be required to pay the balance due for the full service before you can book another appointment.
- If you are scheduled for multiple services (i.e highlights, haircut & color) and you decide not to receive all your scheduled services at the time of your appointment, you will still be required to pay for the services because it will be treated as a No Show situation leaving us unfillable time on the books.
- To avoid this, please contact us at least 24 hours before you appointment and have us remove the services you no longer need.
- Often, a first time offense for repeat clients is waived, after all, who hasn’t just spaced one time or just forgot!?
- Anyone booking a service that requires 2 1⁄2 hours or more will be required to put their credit card on file and will be charged a down payment to hold their appointment time of $10 per hour scheduled. This amount will be deducted from the total bill at the end of the service. This also applies to groups of 3 or more people scheduling a haircut and/or color on the same day.
- Hair-Do Salon is NOT responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- We take great pride in our professional grade products and desire our guests to have the best hair possible. We teach all our guests how to use the products specifically for them and hope you are completely satisfied. If at any point you are unsatisfied with a product, we always encourage people to speak with their stylist to make sure they are using the product properly. If a return is needed, we ask that we are notified within 14 days. We do not issue cash or card refunds, only store credit for other product purchases.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- We 100% guarantee our services and we strive to keep you satisfied. You must call within 48 hours after your service to allow us to correct the problem free of charge. Any issues reported after 48 hours will be handled on a case by case basis. If the service performed was what you asked for but you simply changed your mind, we are happy to make those corrections but they will not be free. We will NOT honor cash or card refunds.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will communicate any changes in pricing and services to the best of our ability if any changes occur. Our prices are always discussed in consultations and pricing/services are based on the needs of the client though the direction and advice of their professional hairstylist.
- All consultations are $20, if you book your service immediately after the consultation the $20 will be used as a credit towards your service. If you do not end up getting the service done there is no refund.
When you schedule your appointment, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. You will not be charged unless there is an after 24 hour cancellation or a No Show. Upon checkout, clients may choose their method of payment.
We thank you for your understanding in enforcing these policies. As a small business we work hard to respect your time and will do all we can to provide the top tier service and skill that you have come to expect from Hair-Do Salon.